Our company aim is to meet and exceed your requirements with our fully vetted and experienced removals staff. No project is too big or too small. Each removal is unique and we always work to ensure you have a stress-free and seamless move.
We began in 2011 with an 18 tonne and a 3.5 tonne vehicle. We were busy from the first day, holding fast to our core belief that with our attention to detail we could deliver a higher standard of removal, exceeding that of larger, better known companies. This philosophy still drives us forward today.
We wanted to build a company that we would be proud of. The key to our success is our personalised approach to each removal, treating each customer as an individual to ensure each has an excellent experience. As a team we take pride in our work and undertake every job as if we were working on our own house move.
Our team have a great deal of experience, giving people the confidence that their move will be safe and completed with care. We handpicked our team; drivers, porters and the office staff. We are enthusiastic, dedicated and enjoy working together. Our love of our work is reflected in over 200 five star reviews from customers – we’ve become one of Bath’s most loved companies.
We strive to be eco friendly, ensuring our vehicles are maintained to reduce the amount of pollution they omit and we aim to be paperless, emailing quotes and invoices.
Mardan Removals & Storage are proud to be a member of The British Association of Removers.
They have promoted excellence for over 100 years and as a trade association they support members and protect customers.
1) BAR has strict membership criteria ensuring members are professional, provide a high standard of service and are reliable and safe. This is monitored annually via BAR inspections.
2) Members must comply with a comprehensive code of practice to achieve high professional standards.
3) An Advanced Payment Guarantee (APG) scheme ensures, in the rare event that the Member experiences financial difficulties and is unable to carry out your move, that advanced payment will be protected by BAR.
4) Customer’s prepayments and deposits are also protected in the unlikely event that the Member cancels or significantly alters services, as detailed under Section 6 of the BAR Code of Practice.
5) We adhere to the British Association of Removers Alternative Dispute Resolution Scheme which is independently operated by the Furniture and Home Improvement Ombudsman of Premier House, 1-5 Argyle Way, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2AD. T: 0333 241 3209 www.fhio.org
6) Members must provide evidence of a quality service and customer satisfaction. Finally, for more information about the code of practice please visit the BAR website.